oh yes, please continue telling me how asexuals dont face discrimination
The body of an Arab teenager, suspected to be of the boy reportedly kidnapped in East Jerusalem earlier today, was found in a forest near Jerusalem. The body was charred and showed other signs of violence.
May Allah protect the people, especially the children, of Palestine from the collective retribution of Israel.
The boy’s name is Mohamed Hussein Abu Khdeir and he’s from the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Shoafat. He was kidnapped, killed, and had his body burnt by Israeli settlers.
Happy Canada Day!
Fun Facts that make Canada awesome:
- Same-Sex marriage is legalized in the ENTIRE country.
- Since 1790, the US has had 16 banking crises and Canada has had zero. (Source)
- Canada ranks 5th on the human freedom index (US is ranked 7th) (Source / PDF)
- Canada is the 3rd best place to live. (Source)
- Canada is the 2nd most educated country (Source)
- Ranked #9 for least corrupt country (tied with Australia) (Source)
- Canadians get paid maternity leave. (source)
- Canada got rid of the penny (Source)
- Rank 18 on Press Freedom Index (US is 46th) (Source)
- 8th (as of 2013) most peaceful country. (Source)
- Ranks 7th on the Social Progress Index (2014) (Source) (Source2)
- Canada’s middle class is now the world’s richest [middle class] (Source)
alpha • beta • omega
hi about your tag where you said they didn't mention allison in 4x01, they actually did! remember when kira and malia asked who kate argent was and lydia answered "allison's aunt". everyone immediately went silent and their faces were so crestfallen. and then kira even said to scott that he didn't have to talk about it if he didn't want to. i think they're actually trying to not talk about her because the pain is still too raw, it kinda makes sense.
Oh yeah, that’s true. I forgot about that, my bad. Yeah, that does make sense. I just hope they at least come back to it and really deal with it because things were pretty rushed at the end of season 3. I don’t know, I guess I just really miss Allison :(
You know we are not just a concept, right? That we are your consequences?